"Cheezy" Pecan Salad Topping
Recipe type: Topping
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 2-3 pinches fine-grained salt
- Pre-heat oven or toaster oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment or non-stick aluminum foil.
- Place the pecans on a non-stick baking sheet and spread them out.
- Bake them for 2-3 minutes and check to see if they are done.
- In a toaster oven they will burn in about 3 minutes if you are not careful.
- Once they are browned, but not burned, remove them from the oven and let them cool for a few minutes.
- In a bowl add the pecans, nutritional yeast and salt and mix well.
Recipe by Plantivores at http://plantivores.com/cheezy-pecan-topping/