Mango Jicama Salad
Recipe type: Salad
- 3 cups julienned kale
- 2 cups jicama, peeled and diced
- 2 cups mangoes (about 2 mangoes), peeled and diced
- 1 cup of red cabbage, sliced
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cucumber sliced and then quartered
- 1 15 oz can of black beans, drained and rinsed
- Zest from one lime
- Prepare all of the ingredients as indicated above.
- Add kale to a large bowl, then add each ingredient to the bowl.
- Toss gently.
- Add your favorite dressing.
To keep your salad fresh for more than one meal add dressing and mangoes to each salad individually.
Recipe by Plantivores at http://plantivores.com/mango-jicama-salad/